INTENDED FOR INTERNATIONAL MARKETS SUPPORT
- Productions Pixcom inc.
- Name of producer: Dominique Veillet
- 9 x 60 minutes / TVA
Description Detective Céline Trudeau investigates the mysterious hotel room murder of a former engineer who was responsible for an overpass collapse that caused multiple deaths. The plot thickens complicated when other murders follow, and even more so when Sophie’s father, whom Céline has not seen in 15 years, becomes one of the suspects.
- Encore Télévision- Bêtes noires Inc.
- Name of producers: François Rozon, Vincent Gagné et Louis Bolduc
- 6 x 60 minutes / Série +
Description Bête noire is a series about the people involved in the tragedies we hear about in the news: a shooting, a murder, a suicide, an infanticide. Why do people do such things? What goes on inside the head of a killer? A mass murderer? What are the consequences for the victim’s loved ones and also for the families of the perpetrators of these heinous crimes?
- Dans mes yeux Télé inc.
- Name of producers: Josélito Michaud et André Dupuy
- 10 x 60 minutes / Groupe TVA
Description The lives of our protagonists, 10 diehard teen fans of the singer INVO, are forever changed by a bloodbath at their idol’s concert. Some will die. Others will live. But at what cost?
- Productions KOTV Inc.
- Name of producers: Louis-Philippe Drolet, Louis Morissette, Alain Chicoine et Mélanie Viau
- 8 x 60 minutes / V Télé
Description Charlotte Lessard, triple Olympic medallist in speed skating, retires and decides at the same time to break up with Antoine, the man with whom she had been planning to spend her life after her career. She stares into the void and realizes that life is not a race whose outcome she can control. Loosely based on the life of Marianne Saint-Gelais.
- Blachfilms (Films Blach inc.)
- Name of producers: Vincent Lafortune et Benoit Lach
- 12 x 30 minutes / Télé-Québec
Description Our young heroes must close ranks to face new challenges that are more personal and complex than ever. They are driven into a corner by Gamma, who forces Lou and his gang to dig deep for the strength they need to find the coveted treasure.
- Terre Innue Productions Inc.
- Name of producers: Kim O’Bomsawin, Natalie Dubois and Francine Allaire
- 4 x 52 minutes / Société Radio-Canada
Description The 11 First Peoples in Québec and Labrador – the Abenaki, Anishinaabe, Atikamekw, Cree, Innu, Inuit, Maliseet, Mi’gmaq, Mohawk, Naskapi and Wendat nations – talk about their history, their stories, their values, ways of life, spirituality, myths and legends, pain and hope, in their own words and from their own point of view. Their voices enrich the collective narrative and the conversation about the future of humanity and the planet.