Creation of Intellectual Property Support
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must have legal status in Quebec, be Quebec-controlled, and be headquartered in Quebec;
- The applicant’s main activity must be the production of audiovisual programming. The Quebecor Fund will give priority to producers with significant experience in their sector of activities;
- The applicant must demonstrate good financial standing and relevant experience to produce the project outlined in the application;
- The applicant must file a project whose first production date is later than the deadline for filing the application;
- The project must comprise the production of quality content programs for television to be broadcast by a CRTC-recognized Canadian PU.
- The project must be in development for foreign markets;
- The project must have received financial commitment for development for foreign markets from a recognized Canadian French-language broadcaster;
- Special attention will be paid to projects showing a commercial potential outside Quebec.