Creation of Intellectual Property Support
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant’s main activity must be the production of audiovisual programming. The Quebecor Fund will give priority to producers with significant experience in their sector of activities;
- The applicant must demonstrate good financial standing and relevant experience to produce the project outlined in the application;
- The applicant must file a project whose first broadcasting date is later than the deadline for filing the application;
- The project must comprise the production of quality content programs for television to be broadcast by a CRTC-recognized Canadian PU.
- The project must be in development and must have received financial commitment for development from a recognized Canadian French-language broadcaster;
- Special attention will be paid to projects showing a commercial potential outside Quebec.