- Gala Productions inc.
- Name of producer : Philippe Régnoux
- 52 X 2 minutes 30 / TFO
- Producer’s website: www.galamedia.ca
- Program website: coming soon
TiDoc’ is an animated series featuring two endearing characters: the kindly young doctor TiDoc’ and the hypochondriac chameleon Tifou. TiDoc’ and Tifou tell children aged 6 to 9 and their parents about the symptoms of minor and not-so-minor illnesses, and give viewers information about preventing viral infections and dealing with some more serious conditions.
The TiDoc’ game, played on an interactive digital app, supports the educational content of the animated series, using interactivity, fast pacing and the viewers’ emotional connection with the characters to reinforce knowledge and awareness of pathologies and healthy lifestyles.
- URBANIA TV 2802 inc. (Groupe URBANIA TV inc.)
- Name of producers: Philippe Lamarre, Raphaëlle Huysmans and Annie Bourdeau
- 6 X 30 minutes / Savoir Média
- Producer’s website: www.urbania.media
- Program website: savoir.media/sujet/sante-et-mieux-etre/couple-de-nerds
Matthieu Dugal and Marianne Desautels-Marissal have two things in common: they’re nerds and they’re a couple. Couple de Nerds is a documentary series about the scientific and technological issues that naturally spring up in their daily lives, as they are reading the newspaper or talking to friends.
The television show is complemented by two series of video shorts: in each segment of Kick théorique, Matthieu and Marianne profile a scientist outside the confines of his or her field, and in Décortiqué they race to beat the clock as they attempt to unpack in a few minutes a scientific topic related to the latest episode of the show.