- Galafilm Productions inc.
- Producers: Arnie Gelbart, Mario Cyr, Natalie Dubois
- English version: 1 x 44min – 1 x 90min – French version: 1 x 90min – 1 x 52min – 1 x 39min / Canadian broadcasters: CBC, CBC News Network, Documentary Channel (CBC), ICI Radio-Canada, ICI Explora (SRC), RDI (SRC)
- French and German versions – 1 x 90min / International broadcasters: ARTE (France) et SWR (Allemagne)
- Interactive components production: Les Affranchis
- Producer’s website: galafilm.com / lesaffranchis.ca
- Program’s website: coming soon
In Under Thin Ice, Mario Cyr and Jill Heinerth, two of the world’s leading expert scuba divers, take us on a journey of discovery to explore the splendour of the ocean’s life forms and how they are adapting to the transformation of their habitat by climate change.
The digital component has two parts, both available in English and French: a series of 10 mini-documentaries with exclusive content complementing the TV show, and an interactive e-book for ages 8-12 about the animals of the Arctic, available as a mobile app.
- ToonDraw Animation inc.
- Producers: Daniel Belleville, Guylaine Robidoux
- 68 x 5 min. + 2 x 22 min / YOOPA, Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: ToonDraw Animation inc.
- Producer’s website: toondraw.ca
- Program’s website: yayatzouk.com
This series about invented worlds revolves around YaYa’s idiosyncratic reactions to his kid brother Zouk and all other stimuli. It takes little prompting for YaYa to enter a zany imaginary realm and take his delighted little brother with him.
In season 2 of YaYa & Zouk, the digital component will look at the show’s content through a distorting lens and give it a wacky twist, just as YaYa & Zouk transform the mundane into something magical.
- Attraction Images inc.
- Producers: TV: Martin Métivier / NM: Christine Beaudet
- 13 episodes X 60 minutes / V Télé (Groupe V Média)
- Interactive components production: Attraction Images inc.
- Producer’s website: attractionimages.ca
- Program’s website: attractionimages.ca/production/bootcamp-le-parcours-extremecoming soon
Every week on V, Québec’s most talented athletes compete in unique tests of physical prowess set in familiar Montréal locations. Bootcamp uses the city’s landmarks as a stage for extreme challenges of endurance, balance, strength, speed, accuracy and agility.
In the digital component, training routines from Étienne Boulay and Émily Bégin will help viewers who feel motivated by the feats on the show get into shape (or back into shape) and test their limits, while the commentators take a humorous second look at one of the challenges on the weekly show.