- Attraction Images Productions IV inc.
- Producers: TV component: Marie-Élaine Nadeau and Marleen Beaulieu / NM Component: Marie-Élaine Nadeau
- 150 X 30 minutes / ICI Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Attraction Images Productions IV Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.attractionimages.ca
- Program’s website: ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/silence-on-joue/2016-2017
Two teams of two celebrities plus one other contestant compete in a variety of fun games of skill and wit that test their mental alertness, logic and general knowledge. The challenges are simple, educational and entertaining (playing charades against the clock, 20 questions, etc.)
For season 3, a mobile version of the game has been added in which players can replay the fun as many times as they like. The website, social networks and multiplayer experience will add up to a multifaceted entertainment experience.
- Echo Media Charlie inc.
- Producers: Luc Chatelain, Dominique Mendel, Andrew Baker and Roddy Mcmanus
- 65 X 7 min. and 26 X 30 min. / TVO, TFO, ICI Radio-Canada, Knowledge
- Interactive components production: Yellow Bear
- Producer’s website: www.echomedia.tv
Meet Charlie, as if you could miss her! Hello Charlie! follows the adventures of a four-and-a-half-year-old whale with a personality as big as the great wide ocean in which she swims. Loving, enthusiastic, creative, and wildly energetic; she is determined to get her way.
The project, created by Marie-Sissi Labrèche and Didier Loubat, encompasses the animated TV series across all platforms as well as a fun interactive mobile game. Following our hero Charlie’s lead, children get to explore and play in Charlie’s Neighbourhood by visiting all of her most beloved places and learning about the emotions they feel in their daily lives, what they mean and how to recognize them.
- La Voix Télévision inc (Productions Déferlantes inc.)
- Producers: Benoit Clermont, Stéphane Laporte, Chantal Lépine and Émilie Fournier
- 9 X 120 minutes / TVA
- Interactive components production: La Voix Télévision inc. / TVA Interactif
- Producer’s website: www.productionsdeferlantes.com
- Program’s website: www.lavoixjunior.ca
La Voix Junior premiered in Canada in 2016 to tremendous public acclaim, drawing more than 2 million viewers per week. The smash hit is returning for a second season, again featuring kids aged 7 to 14 competing in a format based on the Voice franchise, the Québec version of which has been a resounding success since 2013. Charles Lafortune will be back as the host, accompanied by Maripier Morin. With coaches Marc Dupré, Marie-Mai and Alex Nevsky also staying on, season 2 of La Voix Junior promises to be a repeat success with young and old alike.
For the new season, La Voix Junior will boast an enriched interactive component to reach millennials. A team of young influencers will produce content geared to young people, there will be a space dedicated to exclusive interactive content, and the mobile experience will be improved.
- Tshinanu inc.
- Producers: Bernard Hervieux, Jean-Yves de Banville and Jacques Pettigrew
- 13 X 13 minutes / APTN / ICI Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Turbulent
- Producer’s website: www.ecptelevision.com
- Program’s website: tshakapesh.com
The animated series Tshakapesh is an updated version of the adventures of the legendary Aboriginal superhero. In this sequel, Tshakapesh returns to Mother Earth after living on the Moon to protect the planet and its inhabitants.
Tshakapesh – The Elder’s Land is a collaborative educational digital experience in which kids aged 9 to 12 accompany the superhero on a great adventure that introduces them to ancestral Innu knowledge.
- Production Lustitia inc.
- Producers: Renée Claude Riendeau and Josée Turcot
- 8 / (Bell Média) Z Télé et RDS
- Interactive components production: Renée Claude Riendeau and Julia Yaccarini
- Producer’s website: lustitia.com
- Program’s website: expeditionextreme.ztele.com
In the reality television show Expédition extrême, former Montréal Canadiens defenceman Francis Bouillon leads celebrities through survival challenges based on true stories. The decisions they make will be critical.
Expédition extrême’s digital component features immersive interactive experiences that will induce the heart-thumping sensations felt by the show’s guests, including a 360o video that plunges users into the thick of the adventure. The digital component will provide a complement to the TV program aimed at both fans of the series who want to see more of the show by exploring exclusive content and Internet users interested in survival in the wild.
- Les Productions Carpediem (Snowsnaps) inc.
- Producers: Les Productions Carpediem (Snowsnaps) Inc / Contractor – Studio Singing Frog Inc.
- 26 x 11 minutes (15 minutes in broadcast) / (Corus) Télétoon français, Teletoon anglais, Treehouse
- Interactive components production: Les Productions Carpediem (Snowsnaps) inc.
- Producer’s website: www.carpediemfilmtv.com
- Program’s website: attache-ta-tuque.ca/en
Four kids, each special in his or her way, put the fun back into winter. In each episode, Violet, Kiki, Tomas and Sami face a challenge that makes them draw on their wits, imagination and strength of character. In the process, they transform the test into an exciting game and discover the pleasures of joint endeavour.
To complement and extend the fan experience, six 360º VR music videos will be produced. On a smartphone (with or without a Google Cardboard headset), tablet or computer, kids will enter into the world of our heroes to the beat of the music and will be able to sing along with their adventures.
- Les Productions Passez Go III Inc.
- Producers: Marie-Claude Blouin, Vicky Bounadère and Félix Tétreault
- 10 x 30 minutes (22 min 20 sec) / Groupe TVA
- Interactive components production: Les Productions Passez Go Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.passezgo.com
- Program’s website: www.lacademie-serie.ca
In the teen romantic comedy L’Académie, Agathe, Marie and Wendy make a pact to swear off guys during their senior year after a summer of romantic disappointments.
Their plan is thrown into disarray when their all-girls school decides to go coed. The digital component offers users an immersive experience fully adapted to mobile that fosters engagement with the characters. It features a wealth of exclusive content, including interviews, behind-the-scenes videos, and a social strategy on Facebook and Instagram.