- Cineflix Productions Inc.
- Producers: Tom Fontana and Will Rokos, Executive Producer: Barry Levinson, President of Cineflix Studios: Christina Wayne
- 10 X 60 minutes / Canadian Broadcasters: Showcase – (Shaw Media), Addik (Groupe TVA) / International Broadcasters: BBC America (USA), Fox (Australia), Fox International (Africa, Latin America), Beta (Germany), SVT Sveriges (Sweden), YLE Television (Finland), NRK Norwegian Broadcasting Corp (Norway), RUV Icelandic National Broadcasting Service (Iceland)
- Interactive components production: Copper Interactif
- Producer’s website: www.cineflix.com
- Program’s website: www.showcase.ca/copper; www.addik.tv/series/copper; www.facebook.com/CopperTV; www.bbcamerica.com/copper
A detective thriller set in New York in the 1860s. The central character in the series is Kevin Corcoran, an Irish-American cop searching for the truth about the disappearance of his wife and the death of his daughter.
COPPER interactive includes an on-site interactive installation, a viral strategy, a mobile app and a Facebook game. The transmedia suite deepens and broadens the television experience by expanding on the storyline and giving it viral exposure on TV, mobile, the Web and social media.
- Duo Productions inc.
- Producers: Anne Boyer and Michel d’Astous
- 10 X 30 minutes / Groupe TVA inc
- Interactive components production: TVA Interactif
- Producer’s website: www.duoproductions.ca
- Program’s website: www.tva.canoe.ca/unsur2
After taking off and spending three months with another woman, Michel comes back, hoping to return to his job at the hardware store and to the duplex he shared with Luce. And hoping to win her back. Can their relationship recover?
The digital component of Un sur 2 – an active community, augmented content and a mobile quiz – provides information and practical tips about relationships and breaking up.
- Productions 19-2 inc.
- Producers: Luc Châtelain, Jocelyn Deschênes, Mélanie Lamothe and Sophie Pellerin
- 10 X 60 minutes / Société Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Isabelle Sullivan (LVL Studio), Luc Châtelain (Echo Média), Jocelyn Deschênes and Sophie Pellerin (Sphère Média Plus)
- Producer’s website: www.echomedia.tv et www.spheremedia.ca
- Program’s website: www.19-2.radio-canada.ca
19-2 follows the lives and work of two street cops in the urban jungle. It is a story of bonding, growing trust and improbable friendship in the face of rivalry and distrust.
The interactive component of Season Two of 19-2 includes an online game in which viewers can help write a new side story on Facebook, a webcast of the series and extra content.
- Aetios Productions inc.
- Producers: Fabienne Larouche and Michel Trudeau
- 25 X 60 minutes / Société Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Productions Version 10 / Caroline Gaudette
- Producer’s website: www.aetiosproductions.com
- Program’s website: www.unite9.radio-canada.ca
A mother in her late-40’s finds herself in jail. After being sentenced to prison for attempted murder, she has to learn to survive in a hostile and unfamiliar environment while tackling the greatest challenge of her life: supporting other women and helping them regain control of their lives.
The interactive component delivers a multiplatform immersive experience and lets viewers follow the characters’ lives between episodes.
- Zone3 inc.
- Producer: Diane England
- 13 X 30 minutes / Société Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Zone3 / Toxa / Turbulent Média
- Producer’s website: www.zone3.ca
- Program’s website: www.tumaimestu.radio-canada.ca
A dramatic comedy about relationships and commitment among thirty-somethings that deals with a variety of themes frankly and humorously, but without cynicism. The three central characters, Fred, Mélanie and Dave, are struggling to find their romantic bearings and get their love lives on a new track.
The interactive component is organized around one focal point: investigating the state of love in Québec. Like the series, which delves into its characters’ relationships, the multiplatform complement will bring together Quebecers’ love stories.
- TVA Productions inc.
- Producers: Jean Guimond and Guylaine Brisebois
- 104 X 30 minutes / TVA
- Interactive components production: TVA interactif
- Producer’s website: www.groupetva.ca
- Program’s website: www.tva.canoe.ca/emissions/signem
Each week, Louis-François Marcotte (LFM) and his sous chef Marie-Ève tackle a broad cooking-related theme and explore it through a dozen simple, tasty and accessible recipes. The set is Louis-François’ own kitchen.
The interactive strategy supporting the LFM brand comprises four complementary platforms: a rich and elaborate website, a tablet app, a Facebook fan page and a Twitter account. All these technologies converge and interact to create a user-friendly and instructive social experience for users.
- DATSIT Studios Un inc.
- Producer: Sylvie Tremblay
- 25 X 60 minutes / Télé-Québec
- Interactive components production: Productions Version 10
- Producer’s website: www.datsit.tv
- Program’s website: www.telequebec.tv/emissions/genial
A game show about science, hosted by the one-and-only Stéphane Bellavance. The world of science is explored through experiments that are sometimes elaborate, sometimes spectacular, always entertaining and original.
The multiplatform component (Web, mobile, ITV) lets audiences experience the excitement of science through fun interactive activities: visit a virtual science exhibit, enter Dr. Carli’s immersive laboratory, play a scientific quest game on their mobile, access exclusive content including an unprecedented “extreme” online experience, interact, and play Génial! in real time on the platform of their choice.
- Echo Média Productions inc.
- Producers: Luc Châtelain and Dominique Mendel
- 26 X 22 minutes / Société Radio-Canada and Treehouse
- Interactive components production: Echo Média,Toboggan
- Producer’s website: www.echomedia.tv
- Program’s website: www.toupieetbinou.radio-canada.ca
Toopy and Binoo are a happy duo in a quasi-imaginary universe full of surprises, fantasy, poetry and humour. The engaging, humorous characters explore the world through their emotions and reshape reality in response to situations and events.
The interactive concept makes the child the hero of an interactive adventure: children become the masters of the game, finding creative solutions to fantastical situations featuring Toopy and Binoo and their colourful friends.
- Solo/360 inc.(Solofilms inc.)
- Producer: Louis-Philipe Rochon
- 10 X 60 minutes / ARTV
- Interactive components production: Caroline Gaudette – Les Productions Version 10
- Producer’s website: www.solofilms.ca; www.version10.ca
- Program’s website: www.lestouilleurs.ca
For years, cooking buffs Sylvain Côté and François Longpré have been gathering master chefs and connoisseurs around the table to talk food and cooking on Les Touilleurs. Every week, Les Touilleurs focuses on a different theme, teaching tried-and-true techniques and sharing the joy of cooking and eating with the help of guest chefs and food personalities.
The interactive component sets Les Touilleurs apart from other cooking shows by offering not just recipes but also a transmedia culinary experience on all new platforms, including the Web, iPad and smartphones.