- Vivaclic I inc. (Vivavision)
- Producers: Jean-Pierre Morin, Francine Forest, Dominique Gagné, Marie-Soleil St-Michel
- 120 X 30 min. / Télé-Québec
- Interactive Components Production: Vivaclic I inc.: Jean-Pierre Morin, Francine Forest, Nicholas Vachon / Alamanga & Turbulent Média
- Producer’s website: www.vivavision.ca
- Program’s website: tactik.telequebec.tv
Tactik is a comical drama in which the protagonists are engaging, active youngesters that are more likely to act than to discuss. Rose, Dalie, Mikaël, Samuel, Diego et Théo are all on a mixed soccer team with coach Reda, a young philosopher for whom victory is not all that there is.
For its brand new concept, the Tactik website becomes Tactik Club. This virtual gathering space allows internet users to play and socialize while discovering their favourite TV shows exclusive videos. The online multiplayer games and the multiple media broadcasting of the contents, the transmedia approach, will do a lot more to entertain the 9-12 years old.
- Aetios productions inc.
- Producers: Michel Trudeau et Fabienne Larouche
- 120 X 30 min. / Société Radio-Canada
- Interactive Components Production: Productions Version 10
- Producer’s website: aetiosproductions.com
- Program’s website: virginie.radio-canada.ca
The daily serial Virginie, which has been airing on Radio-Canada since September 1996, follows the tribulations of a teacher dealing with the issues facing modern teens aged 13 to 17.
Via the website, illico (ITV), video on demand (VoD), mobile content and a social networking strategy, Virginie’s interactive component offers a wealth of exclusive content and videos, including a webzine, and a unique meeting place for its legions of fans.
- Téléfiction inc.
- Producers: Lucie Veillet, Carment Bourassa
- 65 X 30 min. / SRC et Télé-Quebec
- Interactive Components Production:Telefiction Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.telefiction.com
- Program’s website: www.toctoctoc.tv
Toc Toc Toc is a series designed specifically for children between theages of 3 and 8 years-old. Fun and educational, this fourth season invites the young viewer into the wonderful world of Toc Toc Toc. With our four young heroes, Youi, Alia, Kao and Zalae, children will dive into the exploration and discovery of known and unknown worlds guided by their curiosity and their imagination
Let’s play Toc toc toc!» The latter is our promise for this third phase. Thanks to interactive and creative video workshops, presented by real characters of the series, young web surfers can play, create, dance and even sing as in Toc toc toc! In addition to a very funny new game, children will be invited to discover a big secret in an exciting new adventure!
- Fiction Yamaska II inc. ( Duo Productions inc.)
- Executive Producers: Michel D’Astous et Anne Boyer
- 22 X 60 min. / TVA
- Interactive Components Production: Productions Les Affranchis
- Producer’s website: duoproductions.ca
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/yamaska
Written by Michel d’Astous and Anne Boyer, Yamaska follows the ups and downs of three very different families that will have to cope with the tragic death of a loved one. It is a modern and stimulating drama about love, male friendships and psychological resilience. Four young men, aged 17 to 20 years old, all truthful, well balanced and healthy are at the core of these tales.
The web site is a meeting place for Yamaska fans, an on-line community where fans share information about the Yamaska-verse. From there they can also access the Quest Game, inspired by classic click and point games, players move through the series’ sets, discover several smaller “casual gaming” type games and can trigger, in real time, calls from the show’s characters.
- Echo Media inc. / Films Zingaro 2 inc.
- Producers: Luc Châtelain, Pierre Beaudry, Sophie Deschênes, Lucie Marion
- 10 X 60 min. / SRC
- Interactive Components Production: LVL*Studio
- Producer’s website: echomedia.tv
- Program’s website: 19-2.radio-canada.ca
This drama series tells the story and the daily life of two policeman from the Police Department of Montreal plunged in the heart of the urban jungle, this abyss where too often are played passions, desires and existance of the people living in it. It’s mainly the story of an improbable friendship that develops itself between two men marqued for life and that everything, in the beginning, seemed to split apart.
19-2 interactive presence relies on an interactive graphic novel taking place in Montreal’s gritty underbelly, that will transport the audience at the center of collateral stories imagined in collaboration with the creators of the series. It is also an iPhone application that uses augmented reality to show behind the scenes footage of the 19-2 crime scenes. An illico application featuring historical tidbits on the evolution of police in the province round up the interactive concept for the franchise.
- ECP Nouveaux Médias inc. (Groupe ECP)
- Producteurs: Jean-Yves de Banville
- 2 x 60 min. et 4 X 30 min. / Télé-Québec et TFO
- Interactive Components Production: ECP Nouveaux Médias inc.
- Producer’s website: ecptelevision.com
- Program’s website: www.dubigbangauvivant.com
Hubert Reeves and Jean-Pierre Luminet take us along on an astonishing discovery of the cosmic zoo we live in. From our neighbour planets to our Sun, from super giant stars to their strange death as they become black holes, we discover a constantly changing universe, swarming with the unexpected. The Universe was born in violence and its destiny is uncertain. To learn about the galaxies’ magnificent celestial mechanics, Reeves and Luminet invite us on a journey through 14 billion light-years, to the edges of the observable Universe.
With renowned scientific communicators Hubert Reeves and Jean-Pierre Luminet, the From the Big Bang to Life site lets websurfers explore the universe in their own way. They can discover the key elements of the Cosmos that are known and becoming known, on their own, with a non-linear approach. A powerful interactive multimedia scenario, and four-faceted immersive experience: instruments – observations – theories and scholars. This will get websurfers on board for the effervescence of contemporary cosmological adventure.
- Occupation Double 2010 inc. (Productions J inc.)
- Producteurs: Julie Snyder, Benoît Clermont et Marie-Ève Dallaire
- 10 X 90 min., 2 X 60 min. et 20 X 30 min./ TVA
- Interactive Components Production: Occupation Double 2010 inc., TVA Interactif et Productions Les Affranchis inc.
- Producer’s website: productionsj.com
- Program’s website: occupationdouble.canoe.ca
Occupation Double is back for another season. Once again, the guys and the girls will get to know each other through paired and group activities, outings and trips, set in some of the world’s most enchanting locations.
Through the interactive component, fans can follow participants’ lives around the clock. Viewers can also comment on developments in the post-show call-in segment, which is broadcast on the web and available on VoD. The new Occupation Double mobile site will let fans take the show with them wherever they go.
- Oasis Animation Inc.
- Executive Producers: Jacques Bilodeau et Diane Dallaire
- 13 x 30 min. / SRC, ARTV et CBC
- Interactive Components Production: ODD1 Inc.
- Producer’s website: oasisanimation.com
- Program’s website: (under construction)
Pérusse Cité is a new animation sitcom created by François Pérusse. It showcases many colourful characters, in the style of those we’ve come to expect from François. At the heart of Pérusse Cité is the surreal daily life of characters whose lives intersect. Pérusse uses the perfect pretext of daily life to parody to the extreme; having his protagonists experience adventures each more fantastic than the last.
Pérusse Cité is also a multiplatform universe on the web, mobile, social networks and iTV. The approach is one of contagious laughter and lots of content: a website with, most notably, a hockey game and a Pérusse Gag-O-Tron video application; an interactive fiction on Facebook and Twitter; video content for iPhone/iPod Touch and a quiz for iTV. A ton of humour and a lot of virality will help you get the most out of François Pérusse’s new world!
- 9098-2158 Québec Inc.(Eurêka! Productions inc.)
- Producers: France Choquette et Jean Roy
- 8 x 52 min. / TV5 Québec Canada
- Interactive Components Production: 9098-2158 Québec Inc. en collaboration avec Absolunet et Net Communications
- Producer’s website: eureka-tv.com
- Program’s website: www.sexeautourdumonde.com
Taking an inquisitive, intelligent look to the topic, the series explores sex in cultural context. The approach could be called ethnographic – with plenty of fun and flirtyness! Eight countries are laid bare, and what’s revealed isn’t always what you might expect. And therein lies the key to desire: surprise and astonishment.
We’ll seduce the audience with 15 exclusive Web segments filmed in North America, two interfaces to navigate content from the TV show re-cut for the Web, and a cultural quiz for interactive TV, iPhone and Facebook. The crew will make the most of Twitter, generating buzz around the tag Sexe autour du monde.
- TVA Productions inc.
- Producers: Linda Surprenant
- 195 x 5 min. / Yoopa
- Interactive Components Production: TVA Interactif, Virginie Blondel-Pelletier
- Producer’s website: tva.canoe.ca
- Program’s website: www.tesoutheo.ca
Théo goes out of his room and leaves investigating his world. Provided with his inseparable-super-extraordinary-video-communication “Théo-Cam”, he covers the world of a 5 years old child. The friends in the park-plants and included animals-the day nursery, the toys, the vehicles, the farm, the station of police and fireman…A million place and subjects, all more fascinating some than the others! Théo is in direct contact with the reality of our target public and pound of the stories qualified as report in the world of the big in the form of capsules with a good glance to him!
The interactive aspect and new windows of diffusion for T’es où Théo aim to offer to young chlidren, and the parents who organize their time, a rich experience, centered on discovery, creation and sharing. It is based on content offered on complementary platforms – web, iPhone-Ipod and iTV – adapted to the use of young children an their parents.