- Fiction Yamaska inc. (Duo Productions Inc.)
- Executive Producers: Michel D’Astous et Anne Boyer
- 21 x 60 min. / TVA
- Interactive Components Production: Productions Les Affranchis
- Producer’s Web site: duoproductions.ca
- Program’s Web site : tva.canoe.ca/yamaska
Written by Michel d’Astous and Anne Boyer, Yamaska follows the ups and downs of three very different families that will have to cope with the tragic death of a loved one. It is a modern and stimulating drama about love, male friendships and psychological resilience. Four young men, aged 17 to 20 years old, all truthful, well balanced and healthy are at the core of these tales.
The site offers an immersive game of mystery and intrigue where the players seek for clues in virtual spaces, receive phone calls and e-mails from the characters of the series as well as discover many smaller games designed for casual gamers. The site also offers a Well of Secrets where they players may share their secrets with other users. The final features of the interactive site is a large scale musical contest and the option to discover information complementary to the television shows.
- Avanti Ciné Vidéo
- Producers: Luc Wiseman et Claude Maher
- 27 x 60 min. / Télé-Québec
- Interactive Components Production: Productions Version 10 et Turbulent Média
- Producer’s Web site: avanticinevideo.com
- Program’s Web site: lajoute.telequebec.tv
La Joute is a debate program hosted by Stéphan Bureau. Each week, three star debaters affront one another in verbal jousting on four current events topics. The public chooses the winner by voting over the telephone or by Internet.
The interactive component is made up of the webcast program La Joute Junior and content available on the program’s website. The ITV application provides the vote and exclusive content on Illico. The 3 Grandes Finales (2009-2010) programs are available to Illico subscribers on VOD.
- Sovitel inc. (Sovimage)
- Productrice: Sophie Deschênes, Producteur exécutif : Vincent Gabriele, Productrice déléguée:
- 9 x 60 min. / SRC
- Interactive Components Production: Toxa inc.
- Producer’s Web site: sovimage.qc.ca
- Program’s Web site: musee-eden.radio-canada.ca
Part thriller, part historical saga, the Musée Éden drama series is set in the Montreal of 1910. It follows the adventures of two sisters caught up in a series of mysterious murders and famous crimes that are reproduced in the museum they recently inherited.
The multimedia unites games, detective narratives and historical documents, all of which are broadcast on a wide-range of platforms (television, Web, VOD, cellular telephony, ITV, etc.)
- Productions Pixcom inc.
- Executive Producers: Jacquelin Bouchard, Sylvie Desrochers, Carole Dufour
- 170 x 30 minutes / TVA
- Interactive Components Production : Productions Pixcom II inc.
- Producer’s Web site: www.pixcom.com
- Program’s Web site: www.lecercle.canoe.com
- Interactive play game’s Web site: lecercle.canoe.ca/jouez.html
Le Cercle is a smash hit in Quebec and boasts one million faithful viewers. A fast-paced quiz show that challenges participants’ cultural knowledge, memory and quick-wittedness.
Le Cercle innovates on all platforms. An iPhone/iTouch application offers multiplayer games for fans on the move. Viewers can also challenge their friends on Facebook and even play games against other members of the Illico community from the comfort of their own homes.
- TVA Productions inc.
- Executive Producer: Sylvia Côté
- Associate Producer: France Racine
- Content Producer: Nicolas Lemay
- 19 x 30 min. / TVA
- Interactive Components Producer: Canoë inc.
- Program’s Web site: occupationdouble.canoe.ca
The Occupation Double show allows the candidates to travel worldwide and to participate in several exclusive activities, all in a seductive atmosphere. At the end of the season, the last two candidates will be the winning couple.
The new media component offers contents on the following platforms: The Web, TVi-VSD and mobile telephony. Using short videos, two presenters will guide the Website visitors by making them discover unpublished contents. A travel section will offer them the itinenary of each trip made during the series.
- Aetios Productions inc.
- Producteurs: Michel trudeau et Fabienne Larouche
- 10 x 60 min. / SRC
- Production volet interactif: Productions Version 10
- Site du producteur: aetiosproductions.com
- Site de l’émission: trauma.radio-canada.ca
The television series Trauma gives viewers an insider’s perspective on traumatology allowing them to understand the motivations of doctors that work in this medical field.
Through its Web site, interactive television and its mobile offer, Trauma’s interactive component offers exclusive contents for the fans of the series. Moreover, this component advises and informs the users on first aid measures in the event of serious accidents.