- Téléfictions Productions Inc.
- Executive Producer: Claude Veillet
- Producers: Carment Bourassa et Lucie Veillet
- 65 x 24,30 min. / SRC, Télé-Québec
- Interactiv Components Producer : Net Communications
- Producer’s Web site: www.telefiction.com
- Interactive Components Producer’s Web site: www.netc.net
- Program’s Web site: www.radio-canada.ca/toctoctoc
Once again featuring characters from the imaginary village, this series will allow kids age 5 to 6 to develop their imagination while also stimulating their sense of discovery and nourishing both their curiosity and thirst for knowledge.
- Productions Pixcom inc.
- Executive Producers: Jacquelin Bouchard, Sylvie Desrochers, Carole Dufour
- 170 x 30 minutes / TVA
- Interactive Components Production : Productions Pixcom II inc.
- Producer’s Web site: www.pixcom.com
- Program’s Web site: www.lecercle.canoe.com
- Interactive play game’s Web site: lecercle.canoe.ca/jouez.html
This edition of the popular daily quiz will challenge young people age 12 to 17 in terms of cultural knowledge, memory and quick-wittedness.
It is now possible for teens to get their own adapted questions. A new Trainer is also available to get better by practicing with it.
- Les Productions Point de Mire inc.
- Producers: Raymond Gauthier, Christine Fauteux
- 26 x 30 min. / Télé-Québec et TFO
- Interactive Components Producer: Les Productions Point de Mire inc. et Mbiance; Raymond Gauthier, Jean-Philippe Marin
- Program’s Web site: samchicotte.telequebec.tv
In this series, a 7-year old kid named Samuel will ask many existential questions and always find relevant answers, helping kids age 6 to 8 to think and act.
- Zone3 Inc.
- Executive Producers: Michel Bissonnette, André Larin, Vincent Leduc
- Producer: Brigitte Lemonde
- 12 x 60 min. / Télé-Québec
- Interactive Components Producer:LVL Studio
- TV Producer’s Web site: www.zone3.ca
- Interactive Components Web Site’s Producer: www.lvlstudio.com
- Program’s Web site: aladistasio.telequebec.tv
À la di Stasio will pursue its culinary adventures in Spain, the Basque Country and Quebec. Host Josée di Stasio will visit restaurant owners, craftsmen and truck farmers from various regions, revealing the culinary influences of Mediterranean countries on our own food.
- TVA Productions Inc.
- Executive Producers:François Carignan
- Associate Producer: Marie-Danielle Hynes
- 24 X 60 min. / TVA
- Interactive Components Producer: Canoë inc.
- Program’s Web site: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/laclassede5e
A weekly quiz inspired by the American TV show but adapted for Quebec that will ask questions taken from the Ministère de l’Éducation du Québec’s elementary school program (grades 1 through 5) on various subjects, like French, Mathematics, Art, Geography, History, English, Biology, etc.
The new media component based on two platforms, or the web and interactive TV. Both components offer the public to experience the 5th Class, with a quiz adapted to different platforms in addition to providing interactive content and activities fun and interactive nature.
- Vivaclic I inc. (Vivavision)
- Producers : Jean-Pierre Morin, Francine Forest, Dominique Gagné, Marie-Soleil St-Michel
- 120 X 30 min. / Télé-Québec
- Interactive component producers: Vivaclic I inc.: Jean-Pierre Morin, Francine Forest, Nicholas Vachon / Alamanga & Turbulent Média
- Producer’s Website: www.vivavision.ca
- Program’s Website: tactik.telequebec.tv
A dramatic comedy for boys and girls age 9 to 12 that will feature healthy, funny, colourful and unique young people. The series will follow the lives of the players of a mix soccer team coached by a young adult.
- Gaëa Films
- Executive producer: Caroline Héroux
- 10 x 60 minutes / TVA
- Interactive component producers : Canoë / Productions Version 10 : www.canoe.ca
- Program’s Website: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/lanceetcompte
The seventh season in twenty years of this series inspired by the famous Canadien/Nordiques rivalry, the show will let viewers relive historic moments that happened before the Nordiques moved while also exploring the personal struggles of some of the characters.