- Mehdi & Val and Zone Jeunesse Radio-Canada Interactive Installation
- Producers: Marie-Pierre Gariépy (television series) / Caroline Gaudette (installation)
- 33 x 24 minutes /ICI Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Productions Version 10 Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.version10.ca
- Program’s website: ici.radio-canada.ca/jeunesse/scolaire/emissions/5300/mehdi-et-val
In the adventure series Mehdi & Val, two young Franco-Ontarians, Valérie, 9, and her step brother Mehdi, 11, travel between present day and the Middle Ages to have fun, explore and help out Roselyne and Tristan, two villagers their own age.
The Mehdi & Val and Zone Jeunesse Radio-Canada interactive installation offers kids a new digital entertainment experience. The content developed for the platform, powered by LÜ, includes 8 games.
- La Voix Télévision Inc.
- Producers: Benoît Clermont and Chantal Lépine
- 13 x 135 minutes / TVA
- Interactive components production: La Voix Télévision Inc / TVA Interactif
- Producer’s website: www.productionsdeferlantes.com
- Program website: www.lavoix.ca
La Voix will be back on our screens in February 2018. Once again, four coaches will occupy the iconic chairs and decide, without peeking, who will become the next Québec voice.
Season 6 of La Voix adds an interactive component tailored to audience viewing habits. The full website and mobile site will optimize the user experience on all devices with seamless navigation and compelling, engaging content, such as a live pre-show.
- PVP DOC VI Inc.
- Producers: Vincent Leroux and Carine Nonnenmacher
- 10 x 40 minutes / TV5 Québec Canada
- Interactive components production: PVP DOC VI Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.pvp.ca
- Program’s website: tv5.ca/desbateauxetdeshommes
Des bateaux et des hommes plunges viewers into the seafaring life, exploring the lifestyle of the men and women who spend most of their time on boats, in the four corners of the world.
The series website lets visitors board different types of boats that ply the waters of the St. Lawrence and takes them on a virtual tour of the craft.
- TVA Productions II inc.
- Producer: Dominique Joly
- 250 X 240 minutes / TVA
- Interactive components production: QGM
- Producer’s website: tva.canoe.ca
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour
During 30 years on the air, the pace-setting morning show Salut Bonjour has maintained a close relationship with its audience by staying true to its mission of informing and entertaining at the same time.
To continue serving its loyal viewers, Salut Bonjour is adopting a new strategy by becoming a full-fledged brand with its own platform that delivers content about the show’s four core subject areas: cooking, home and family, wellness, trends and beauty.
- Untamed Productions Inc.
- Producer: Cyril Chauquet
- 12 X 45 minutes / Évasion (Groupe Serdy)
- Interactive components production: Turbulent Média
- Producer’s website: untamedproductions.tv
- Program website: mordudelapeche.com & fishingadventurer.com
From the limpid, shark-infested waters of Indonesia to the alarming rivers of Tanzania, Cyril is willing to jump in and go for the prize, testing his mettle against the ferocious tigerfish, fishing for Texas catfish with his bare hands, or fighting dogtooth tuna to exhaustion.
On the web, Mordu de la pêche is taking a more biting approach. There will be a “Subscriber” zone to rent full episodes and a webmagazine with an expansive selection of fascinating content with strong viral potential.