- La Voix Télévision Inc.
- Producers: Benoît Clermont, Stéphane Laporte and Chantal Lépine
- 13 x 120 minutes / TVA
- Interactive components production: La Voix Télévision Inc / TVA Interactif (Émilie Fournier)
- Producer’s website: www.productionsdeferlantes.com
- Program’s website: www.lavoix.ca
La Voix will be back on our screens in February 2017. As in years past, the four coaches will be seated in the iconic red armchairs with their backs to the contestants, who must try to win them over with their voices alone. In the final episode, the audience will be called upon to cast the deciding vote.
The interactive site will offer an immersive experience featuring a wide selection of exclusive content. The website’s fully revamped homepage will use cinemagraphs to grab users from the moment they arrive on the page.
- Production Cheval Serpent Inc.
- Producers: Fabienne Larouche and Michel Trudeau
- 10 x 60 minutes / Ici Radio-Canada
- Interactive components production: Aetios Web Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.aetiosproductions.com
- Program’s website: ici.radio-canada.ca/chevalserpent
The new series written by Danielle Trottier is set in the Cheval-Serpent, a strip bar run by Dorice McQuaid and David Gauthier where male dancers entertain women. The well-known establishment is part of what makes Montréal a party town. But mayor Laurent Saint-Pierre doesn’t want strip joints in his city.
The virtual reality experience Au cœur du Cheval-Serpent plunges users into the fascinating world of strip clubs through personal encounters with its denizens. Users can enter the 360-degree experience with a VR headset, a mobile device or on the Web.
- TVA Productions II inc.
- Producers: TVA Productions II Inc., Dominique Joly
- 250 X 240 minutes / TVA
- Interactive components production: TVA Interactif
- Producer’s website: tva.canoe.ca
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/salutbonjour
Twenty-eight years after it first went on the air, Salut Bonjour is an institution on Quebec morning television, the place Quebecers go for the information they need to start their day. Over the years, Salut Bonjour has built a close relationship with its audience by remaining true to its mission of informing and entertaining at the same time.
The magazine-style website, organized by theme, contains videos, articles and exclusive content that often goes viral on social media.
- Télévision Illimitée Inc.
- Producers: Benoît Clermont and Jean-Philippe Dion
- 13 X 60 minutes and 4 x 30 minutes / (Groupe TVA inc.) TVA et Moi et Cie
- Interactive components production: Télévision Illimitée inc and TVA Interactif
- Producer’s website: www.productionsdeferlantes.com
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/accesillimite
As the title suggests, Accès illimité gives viewers behind-the-scenes access to the private lives of Québec celebrities who are in the news.
The variety/documentary show is hosted by Anouk Meunier and Jean-Philippe Dion. Its digital component extends the open relationship established with the guest on the show to an exclusive, personal user experience.
- Cineflix Media (Buying and Selling Season 5)
- Producers: Cinéflix Productions
- 18 X 60 minutes / Canadian broadcasters: HGTV Canada (Corus), CASA (Groupe TVA), International broadcasters: HGTV USA (Scripps)
- Interactive components production: Game on Tablet & Phones
- Producer’s website: www.cineflixproductions.com
- Program’s website: hgtv.ca/shows/property-brothers-buying-and-selling
Trading up to a new house is a major life event. Jonathan and Drew Scott team up to help homeowners renovate their property so they can get the best price for it and buy their dream home.
In the Buying and Selling game for tablets and smartphones, players buy, renovate and decorate houses in an imaginary city in order to sell for maximum profit.
- PVP Animation III Inc.
- Producers: François Trudel and Vincent Leroux
- 52 X 11 minutes / Canadian broadcasters: ICI Radio-Canada, Knowledge, BBCkids (BBC Canada) / International broadcasters: CNC, M6, Canal +, Piwi +, ZDF (France) / RTS (Suisse) / VRT (Belgique)
- Interactive components production: PVP Animation III Inc.
- Producer’s website: www.pvp.ca
- Program’s website: ici.radio-canada.ca/belleetsebastien
Belle, a big, good-natured dog, and Sebastian, a plucky boy, are always ready for adventure. Together, they explore the mountain, solve problems for the villagers, outwit their adversaries and take all kinds of risks to help friend and foe alike.
The digital component includes an online adventure/puzzle game that lets kids embark on interactive adventures in which Belle and Sebastian work hand-in-paw, as well as a mobile app where children can play an exciting action game in which Belle and Sebastian hurtle down the snowy mountainside.
- Kondolole Films
- Producers: Caroline Gaudette, Annick De Vries, Vincent Martel and Ernest Godin
- 52 X 7 minutes / TVO, TFO, Télé-Québec, Knowledge Network
- Interactive components production: 3 multi-platform games
- Producer’s website: www.kondolole.com
The Ping et Pong series for preschoolers stimulates music and language learning. Ping and Pong are inseparable friends who love to play around with sounds, words and music.
Every new adventure makes them sing! Ping et Pong offers children three musical activities designed for 3-6-year-olds: La musique est partout, Le grand ménage des sons and Jam avec Ping et Pong. Children discover music, sound and language through activities that are both educational and fun.