- Aetios Productions inc.
- Name of producer(s) : Michel Trudeau et Fabienne Larouche
- 10 X 60 min. / SRC
- Interactive components production: Productions Version 10
- Producer’s website: aetiosproductions.com
- Program’s website: trauma.radio-canada.ca
TRAUMA 2 revolves around the life of Dr. Julie Lemieux, chief of trauma surgery at Saint-Arsène hospital. She is a trauma victim herself, having suffered an aneurism, and lives in dread of a recurrence.
The new media component of TRAUMA 2 innovatively incorporates user-generated content into three interactive online fictions, drawing viewers into the world of TRAUMA 2 in a much more personal way. The website also features exclusive content, a weekly poll, video interviews focusing on the actors and their characters, and an episode with comments from the writer and the director.
- Productions Pixcom inc.
- Name of producer(s) : Jacquelin Bouchard, Philippe Lapointe, Sylvie Desrochers, Carole Dufour
- 6 x 60 min. / Discovery Channel et Canal D
- Interactive components production: Productions Pixcom Inc.
- Producer’s website: pixcom.com
- Program’s website: licencetodrill.ca
In season 2, two companies bet the house on cutting-edge technology in a bid to extract thousands of barrels of oil from the ground in Saskatchewan, drill 5-km deep wells in Alberta, and spend millions on a high-risk project in the Northwest Territories.
The interactive component of Licence to Drill II develops the linkages between the show’s platforms and adds new ones. Season 2 also introduces the 3D game “Tunnel Runner”; fans will be able to follow the efforts of the best drillers online and on their Android phones.
- Productions GFP (III) inc. (Fair Play)
- Name of producer(s) : Guy Villeneuve, Christiane Asselin
- 12 X 30 min. / TVA
- Interactive components production: Productions GFP (III) inc. et Turbulent Média
- Producer’s website: fairplayweb.com
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/peutcontenirdesrachid
A totally unpredictable variety series starring the one-and-only Rachid Badouri. After undergoing a spectacular physical transformation worthy of Hollywood, Rachid and his accomplice play practical jokes on their victims.
In season 2, the online content will be synchronized with the week’s episode and will also offer audiences a few surprises. New and unique interactive applications will entertain users and let them surprise their friends with audio and video messages drawn from the words and deeds of Rachid’s vast array of characters.
- Cinémaria HV inc.
- Name of producer(s) : Caroline R. Maria
- 13 X 60 min. / TV5
- Interactive components production: 9019-8144 Québec Inc. En collaboration avec TP1Internet 360
- Producer’s website: cinemaria.com
- Program’s website: hopitalveterinaire.tv5.ca
This series goes behind the scenes at the Université de Montréal veterinary hospital, one of the most modern in North America. It explores the emotional ties that bind animals in distress and their humans, and shows how vets use an impressive arsenal of tools and skills to change the world, one pet at a time.
The interactive component includes segments on the daily lives of vets and capsules on different animals. Fans of the show can share information on the blog, the Wiki, the pet-owners’ page, and through Facebook, Twitter and the iPhone app.
- TVA Productions inc.
- Name of producer(s) : Marie-Danielle Hynes
- 11 + 1 “meilleurs moments” X 60 min. / TVA
- Interactive components production: TVA Interactif
- Producer’s website: tva.canoe.ca/groupetva/filiales
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/testesurdeshumains
Testé sur des humains puts everyday objects and activities to the test, for the benefit of enquiring minds. The methods are sometimes sound, sometimes wacky; the results are often informative, always entertaining.
The new media component uses three platforms to encourage audiences to go beyond the boundaries of television and conduct their own experiments. The goal is to share content and ideas between the television and Internet audiences, and to prompt viewers to join in the action.
- Les Productions Benannah inc.
- Name of producer(s) : Mark Lazare
- 2 x 60 min. et 4 X 30 min. / SRC
- Interactive components production: Mark Lazare
- Producer’s website: benannah.com
- Program’s website: minitomes.radio-canada.ca
Le Minimonde d’Annie Brocoli, starring the buoyant Annie Brocoli and her faithful band of followers, is a family program that celebrates imagination, fantasy and creativity. The show explores the many facets of our world and gives families a chance to share, laugh, move, discover and have fun!
The interactive component of Le Minimonde d’Annie Brocoli immerses visitors in a universe of original creative activities, games, and a vast selection of video content. It includes a website, a game app for iPhone and Android, and ITV functionalities on Videotron.
- Zone 3 XXVIII inc.
- Name of producer(s) : Brigitte Lemonde / Robert Montour
- 10 X 60 min / VRAK-TV
- Interactive components production: Zone3 XXVIII Inc. et Turbulent Média
- Producer’s website: zone3.ca
- Program’s website: mixmania.vrak.tv
The reality show Mixmania is back for another season. Two teams of teens (four guys versus four girls) try their luck in the music industry, with some help from the pros. Every week, the aspiring singers strive to win the favour of viewers, who can vote online for their favourites.
Fans of the series will be excited by the innovative website, video on demand content, interactive television features, mobile app, exclusive content, live events, opportunities to express their opinions and to vote, and various functions that support social networking and interactions.
- Productions LOL inc. (QuébeComm inc.)
- Name of producer(s) : Sylvain Parent-Bédard, Daniel Michaud
- 13 x 30 min. / TVA
- Interactive components production: TVA Interactif et Les Affranchis
- Producer’s website: quebecomm.com
- Program’s website: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/lol
LOL:-) is a totally new and different humour series made up of super-short, 15-90 second silent visual gags. The cinema-quality, Full HD segments are shot on location at sites in Mexico and elsewhere, transporting viewers to a wild and zany world where humour and history meet.
The multiplatform component takes the fun beyond the TV screen, creating synergies with ITV, the Internet and mobiles. It will spur audience participation by encouraging viewers to create their own humour shorts.