- Productions J (Star Académie IV) inc.
- Producteurs: Julie Snyder, Jean Lamoureux
- 36 x 30 minutes / TVA
- Producteur volet interactif: Canoë inc.
- Site du producteur: www.productionsj.com
- Site de l’émission: www.staracademie.ca
During their stay at the Académie 14 talented young contestants are selected after a large casting. They receive a diversified and intensive artistic training to prepare them for their budding career. Daily documentaries present the best moments of life at the Académie. Throughout the series, viewers decide on the fate of the participants. Only one will become the big “Star” of Star Académie 2009.
The highly interactive Website is constantly updated, offering exclusive content, on line voting, photo albums, videos, Web cams, chat and much more. Visitors on the Website can also learn more about the history of music. illico offers some extras such as online voting, candidates’ background, news, and surveys/quiz.
- PVP Films inc.
- Producers: Sam De Champlain, Vic Pelletier
- 10 x 60 minutes / RDI, SRC, TFO, Ushuaîa, TV Rhônes-Alpes et chaînes européennes
- Iinteractive Component production: PVP interactif
- Producer Web site: www.pvp.ca
- Program’s web site : www.artisansduchangement.tv
Architects of Change is an international documentary series of 10 episodes presenting 10 different themes and featuring characters who are representative and ground-breaking in their field. The series will be visiting this new kind of pioneers, men and women who have found out how to overcome economic prejudice in order to transform the way in which they go about their businesses. Their activities are a source of richness while preserving the environment and respecting people, thanks to a new kind of economic involvement.
The interactive project Architects of Change proposes to discover the characters featured in the series, to participate to a simulation game and to acquire knowledge through participative case studies. In the line of sustainable development, the Chrono Project allows internauts to follow up various consumption products in order to test their longevity and to share that information with a community of consumers.
- DHX Media Ltd.
- CBC, Radio Canada
- Program’s web site: www.kidscbcwonderworld.ca
- TVA Productions inc.
- Producer: Rachèle Bélanger
- Executive Producers: Réal Germain, Pierre Ste-Marie
- 130 x 60 minutes / TVA
- Interactive Component production:Canoë inc.
- Program’s web site: tva.canoe.ca/emissions/toutsimplementclodine
- Productions Pixcom inc.
- Executive Producers: Jacquelin Bouchard, Sylvie Desrochers, Carole Dufour,
- Producer: Nicola Merola
- 6 x 60 minutes / Discovery Channel
- Interactive Component production: Productions Pixcom inc.
- Producer’s web site: www.pixcom.com
- Program’s web site: licencetodrill.ca
For six spellbinding episodes the documentary series Licensed to Drill transports the viewer to the far north of Canada where professional drilling crews battle the harsh winter environment and a punishing schedule. But there¹s no other way: in the summer, the ground is covered with a blanket of swampy muskeg, making it impossible to walk, drive or work. Working around the clock for 100 frigid days, these harden men must risk their lives drilling holes three kilometers deep into the ground to reach the precious oil and gas we depend on.
The Licensed to Drill web site offers a behind-the-scene look at our characters and more details about the drilling process. It will entertain viewers with access to exclusive videos and challenge them with two exciting games for the web and mobile platforms.
- Producers : Philippe Lamarre, Vianney Tremblay, Josée Vallée
- 13 x 26 minutes / TV5
- Interactive Component Production: Toxa
- Web sites producers: www.toxa.com, www.cirruscommunications.com
- Program’s web site: urbania.ca/canaux/quebec12
After having explored Montreal’s secret and not so-secret parts, Urbania is now visiting the whole province of Quebec. The scale is indeed bigger, but Urbania keeps its same vision: an authentic approach, a rough but real way to present the stories, and passionate for every place, every person we encounter. Each episode represents a strong theme from Quebec’s collective background, with a variety of points of view, through a contrasted and representative painting.
The interactive website is an essential broadcasting platform for every future projects from Urbania. The TV website represent the start point from which the series will evolve. Every season, the newly visited places (we are currently developing a project for Paris) will be easily added to the established structure. The constant interaction with the website’s users is a main part of the web project: they are asked to feed the content through videos, photos and comments.