- Téléfiction Productions Inc.
- Executive producers: Claude Veillet, Jacques Bonin
- Producers: Carmen Bourassa, Lucie Veillet
- 25 x 30 minutes / Télé-Québec
- New media producer: Elaine Jacques
- Production: Net Communications inc., Mango Kaki inc.
- Writer: Anne Hallée
- Producer’s Website: www.telefiction.com
- Program’s Website: www.cornemuse.com
Cornemuse is a series for children aged 3-5 years that has become a model series as much for the quality and richness of its content as for its artistic quality since it came on air in January of 1998. One of the most preferred children series, Cornemuse has already received 12 Gémeaux awards.
The interactive TVi Website of the television series Cornemuse will be a magical world in which children will interact with their most preferred characters between the telecasted programs. This site will insure a continuity with the broadcasted series, presenting the same themes: self-esteem, encouraging children to use their imagination and their talents, the development of their socio-affective abilities, while being entertaining and stimulating. Parents will also find precious advice on the development of their children.
- Édizoom inc.
- Producers: Mireille Kermoyan, Marie Nadeau
- 65 x 2.30 minutes / Télé-Québec
- New media producer: Mireille Kermoyan
- Program’s Website: www.telequebec.tv/ameriquefrancaise
A series of 65 televised tales, each lasting 2.30 minutes, mark out the exploration and discovery roads taken by French North America. The short films dramatize 65 historical anecdotes and highlight 12 celebrities, musicians and singers who represent the highest standards within their respective regions. The series also provides a rich complement to the Website.
This bilingual multimedia project consists of a comprehensive Website and an optional interactive feature for television audiences. It is an invitation to discover and explore North America in the 17th and 18th centuries. The cultural tourism concept and related contents, written by celebrated historians, are both entertaining and educational.
- Les Productions Vic Pelletier
- Producer: Vic Pelletier
- 10 x 30 minutes / SRC CBVT Québec, RDI
- Interactive Components producer: Les Productions Vic Pelletier
- Producer’s Website: www.pvp.ca
- Program’s Website: www.histoiresoubliees.ca
This documentary series relates facts and authentic stories from the past which were forgotten, buried in our memories and still wrapped with mystery. The reporter Robert Tremblay invites us to follow the corridors of time towards the location of the events, which will be evoked with photographs, films or files and testimonies of people.
The Website presents L’archiveur d’histoires, used as the central feature making it possible to better understand and peel the evolution of these past stories. An illico site also offers users of this technology from Vidéotron an understanding of the context of these times and gives access to a complement of information while watching the documentary.
- Macumba International inc.
- Producers: Robert Cornellier, Patricio Henriquez, Raymonde Provencher
- 3 x 60 minutes / Télé-Québec
- Interactive Components producer: Productions Macumba International
- Web project manager: Marie-Jeanne Préfontaine
- Producers’ Website: www.macumbainternational.com
Countless people live in unspeakable conditions around the world. The documentary series eXtremis exposes their plight for all to see. Following the two documentaries – “Childhood Lost” and “Ravaged Planet” – three other accounts of human rights abuse: disappearances, slavery, and the death penalty. To prevent comfort and indifference from shrouding our judgment. To keep our eyes, minds and hearts open to the world around us.
How to overcome the helplessness before the harsh realities shown in eXtremis? Through information and action. The eXtremis Website offers a comprehensive documentary section (15 “extreme” situations in photos, video, and audio), a weekly e-mailed news review (international and national news stories, NGOs and government studies, etc.), a discussion forum with moderator, chat sessions following broadcasts, as well as a “teachers” section for educators.
- Eurêka! Productions inc.
- Producers: France Choquette, Daniel Proulx, Jean Roy
- 13 x 60 minutes / Télé-Québec
- Interactive Components producer: Jean Roy
- Producers’ Website: www.eureka-tv.com
- Program’s Website: www.100quebecois.com
100 Québécois qui ont fait le XXe siècle tells the story of the 100 Quebec personalities who most impacted the 20th century. Each episode portrays 4 individuals gathered under a theme, such as Pioneers of Freedom, Men of Colours, and Nation’s Thinkers. The series is based on a thorough analytical approach to history. It provides viewers with the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of our society’s most significant leaders.
100quebecois.com proposes complementary contents of information which will not have been presented within the series’ original telecast. Net users may learn more about Quebec history’s key players by consulting biographies and interview transcripts, by testing their knowledge through interactive games, or simply by surfing the site’s multimedia archives collection. This Website offers an innovative way to dig into history, to put it into perspective, thus better understand the events, their causes, and their historical consequences.