- Téléfiction Productions Inc.
- Executive producers: Jacques Bonin, Claude Veillet
- 13 x 60 minutes / ZTélé, TFO
- Website producer: Louise Grenier
- Management: Net Communications Inc.
- Editing: Agence Science-Presse
- Producer’s Website: www.telefiction.com
- Program’s Website: www.cmathematique.com
C’est mathématique! is a series that explores the universe through the eye of mathematics. A fascinating journey that takes the viewers into a visual encounter of the mathematical proprieties of the universe.
The Internet site takes the format of a Web magazine, where anything relating to mathematics can be found. Teachers can access a multitude of examples on the application of mathematics and how they are everywhere, from foods to climatic changes, the Internet, as well as games. This site will make one “hooked” on mathematics.
- Galafilm Productions (IV) Inc.
- Executive producer: Arnie Gelbart
- 6 x 60 minutes / History Television, Historia, SCN, TFO
- Interactive Components producers: Openface Internet,
- Producer’s Website: www.galafilm.com
This television documentary series profiles the great leaders, warriors, and diplomats of the First Nations. Their stories have often been overlooked, yet these men played an essential role in the formation of Canada and the rest of North America.
In addition to the usual features associated with the Web, such as discussion forums, e-mail, image banks, and other forms of reference, The Chiefs site effectively blends animation, video, sound, and text creating a comprehensive, engaging multimedia environment.
- Productions CinéGroupe
- Executive producers: Jacques Pettigrew, Michel Lemire, George Daugherty
- 80 x 12 minutes / TVO, SRC, PBS, Knowledge Network
- Interactive Components producer: CinéGroupe Interactif
- Producer: Ernest Godin
- Producer’s Website: www.cinegroupe.com
- Program’s Websites: www.tvokids.com / www.src.ca/jeunesse/sagwa
An animated series based on internationally renowned author Amy Tan’s book, Sagwa draws on an heritage of storytelling and a wealth of Asian folk tales to create engaging episodes for children, featuring an adventurous young cat.
This site creates a cultural experience and a Sagwa “world” through which to journey, featuring a storytelling zone, a learn-to-draw zone, ancient Chinese tales, puzzles and games.
- Savoir Multimédia inc.
- Executive producer: France Guay
- 8 x 30 minutes / Canal Savoir
- Interactive Components producer: Savoir Multimédia inc.
Des technologies pour apprendre is for an audience interested in using audiovisual, Interactive Components, and Internet technologies to learn and train. Broadcasted on Canal Savoir, these eight 30-minute episodes offer documented contents on advanced technologies used in education.
Structured as a virtual exhibition, the Website offers a large directory of audiovisual documents such as conferences, demonstrations, and case studies. The virtual exhibition includes a consultation clinic, which is both a privileged exchanging place for experienced participants and an experimentation zone for beginners.