- Distribution : Pink Parrot Media inc.
- Production : Les Productions Carpediem inc.
- Producer : Marie-Claude Beauchamp
- Director : Sophie Roy
- Scriptwriters : Heidi Foss, Lienne Sawatsky, Julie Burrough & Jacques Désy
- Page or web site : https://fr.carpediemfilmtv.com/butterfly-tale
La Légende du Papillon tells the story of Patrick, a plucky and endearing butterfly with one wing smaller than the other who can’t fly but is determined to make the monarch’s annual journey anyway. And Jennie, who has to struggle with her fear of heights. And Martin, the funniest caterpillar around, who is yearning to become a butterfly too! In the course of their voyage, Patrick, Jennie and Martin heroically overcome their fears, accept their differences and triumph over natural predators (mice, hungry birds) and environmental hazards (tornadoes, uncontrolled human development).
- Distribution : Maison 4:3 and Entract Films
- Production : Films du Boulevard inc.
- Producer : Réal Chabot
- Director : Maxime Giroux
- Scriptwriter : Simon Lavoie
- Page or web site : https://www.filmsduboulevard.com/norbourg_esp.php
Québec’s securities commission, the CVMQ, has its eye on Norbourg Financial Group and its upstart young CEO, Vincent Lacroix. CVMQ inspector Éric Asselin is assigned to monitor the company’s doings. A few months later, he quits the CVMQ to become Vice-President Finance of Norbourg. Asselin goes on to help Lacroix organize a fraud and embezzle millions of dollars. When the authorities start closing in, Asselin goes to the police to turn in his boss.
- Distribution : Funfilm Distribution
- Production : Les Productions des Films de l’Autre inc.
- Producer : Chloé Leriche
- Director and scriptwriter : Chloé Leriche
- Page or web site : https://www.facebook.com/Soleils.Atikamekw/?fref=tag
On June 26, 1977, a van carrying seven people plunges into the Rivière du Milieu north of St-Michel-des-Saints. Two non-Indigenous Quebecers make it out alive, but five Atikamekw from the Manawan community perish. The police conclude it was an accident but for the victims’ families many unanswered questions remain. Soleils Atikamekw is loosely based on the dreams, impressions and memories of the victims’ loved ones.