- Television Production: Productions Select TV inc.
- Event Production: Musicor Spectacles
- Television Producer: Pierre Marchand
- Broadcasters: TVA (Groupe TVA inc.), Illico and Indigo (Vidéotron s.e.n.c.), Bell Express Vu inc.
Following the phenomenal success of the 2011 edition of Le Retour de nos Idoles, the incomparable Ginette Reno will spearhead another extravaganza featuring a new batch of French-language hits from the 1960s to the 1980s, performed by 16 of Québec’s biggest pop stars. The show will run from May 4 to 6, 2012 at the Colisée Pepsi in Québec City.
- Distribution: Les Films Séville Inc.
- Production: Melenny Productions inc.
- Producers: Richard Goudreau, Lenny Jo Goudreau, Michel Gauthier and André Rouleau
- Director: Richard Goudreau
- Scriptwriters: Richard Goudreau
- Web Site or Web Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Il-était-une-fois-Les-Boys
The prequel to the first Les Boys films tells the story of Stan, Jean-Charles, Méo, Bob, Fern and Marcel when they were aged 12 to 15. The action happens in 1965. The boys are playing on the parish’s second hockey team and getting ready for the Christmas tournament. Meanwhile, off the rink, they experience the trials and tribulations of adolescence, some humorous, some not so humorous. Together, they will confront teen angst and cope with it. The bosom buddies play together and grow together.
- Distribution: Alliance Vivafilm inc.
- Production: Cirrus Films inc.
- Producers: Antonello Cozzolino and Josée Vallée
- Director: Stephan Miljevic
- Scriptwriters: Stephan Miljevic, Louis Champagne and Gabriel Sabourin
In a small, typical lumber town, three childhood friends decide to go on a dream vacation. Pretending to leave for their annual fishing trip, they sneak off to Amsterdam for a weekend of total freedom. But when it’s time to head back, one of them is nowhere to be found. The resulting web of lies tests their friendship and ruptures their apparently peaceful lives.
- Distribution: Atopia Distribution inc.
- Production: Ciné Télé Action inc.
- Producers: Claudio Luca and Alessandro Luca
- Director: Martin Doepner
- Scriptwriters: Martin Doepner, Joseph Antaki and Jean Tourangeau
- Web Site or Web Page: www.rougesang-lefilm.com/
In a remote St. Lawrence Valley hamlet in 1799, a young mother experiences a New Year’s Eve from hell when she is forced to lodge four British soldiers. After a long and stormy night, the tension mounts and culminates in dramatic events. But who is the victim and who the assailant? In the light of dawn, the events of the night take on a different hue.