- Distribution: Les Films Opale inc.
- Production: Christal Films Productions Inc.
- Producer: Christian Larouche
- Director: Mariloup Wolfe
- Scriptwriter: Sarah-Maude Beauchesne
- Page or web site: www.lesfilmsopale.com
Sixteen-year-old Billy towers just shy of six feet tall but is behind in almost everything else. In a hurry to catch up, she dives into summer as a water park lifeguard with her two best friends Rosine and Juliette, and her just-too-perfect big sister Annette. Things soon go awry when Billie becomes infatuated with cycling prodigy Pierre, only for Annette to also fall under his spell. So begins a wrenching love triangle. Billie must stake her claim and fight for the love story she deserves, while protecting her tenuous but unbreakable bond with Annette.
- Distribution: Les Films Séville inc.
- Production: Metafilms inc.
- Producers: Sylvain Corbeil and Nancy Grant
- Director and scriptwriter: Monia Chokri
- Page or web site: www.filmsseville.com
Sophia is 40 and has been with her partner Xavier for 10 years. Their life together is pleasant and their relationship stable, despite a certain unspoken dissatisfaction on both sides. Sophia feels she’s working too hard and doing double duty at home, while Xavier feels belittled and infantilized by Sophia. Their sex life is all too wholesome; neither complains but the spark is undeniably dead. The only seemingly solid aspects of their relationship are their social life and Sophia’s bond with her in-laws. Sophia’s life is turned upside down the day she meets Sylvain, an entrepreneur from the Laurentians. She will leave everything behind for this burning passion—maybe the last of her life.
- Distribution: TVA Films
- Production: Attraction Images inc. and La Fête Content & Concept inc.
- Producers: Antonello Cozzolino, Dominic James and Brigitte Léveillé
- Director: Sébastien Gagné
- Scriptwriter: Dominic James
- Page or web site: www.tvafilms.ca
Eleven-year-old entrepreneur Max is forced to close the business he has been operating out of his garage and go live with his father in a forsaken countryside village. When Max discovers hens in his cousin Charles’ old abandoned barn, he sees a business opportunity. With the help of Alice, a young YouTuber known for her market gardening videos, they start up a farm with 500 laying hens. Coco Ferme becomes a viral success but the three youths quickly come up against rural realities.