- Television production: Productions PR3 Médias 2015 Inc.
- Event production: PR3 Médias Inc.
- Television producer: Richard Samson
- Broadcaster: Télé Québec
The opening show of Drummondville’s 200th anniversary celebration. Over the years, many Drummondville natives have found an artistic voice. Through their art, their song and their words, we learn their personal stories and the things that bring them joy, with a nod or two to the history of Drummondville, from its founding to the present day.
- Distribution: Remstar Films Inc and Aetios Distribution Inc
- Production: Bougon Inc (Filiale d’Aetios Productions Inc)
- Producers: François Avard, Jean-François Mercier & Louis Morrissette
- Director: Jean-François Pouliot
- Scriptwriter: Sylvain Guy
- Page or Web site: facebook.com/votezbougon
In a television appearance, Paul Bougon denounces the status quo and vows to enter politics. So he founds the Parti de l’Écœurement National (PEN) with the support of his loving wife Rita and their children Junior and Dolorès. The plot revolves around the questionable party’s instant success.
- Distribution: Les Films Séville inc
- Production: 9316-5058 Québec inc (Mifilifilms Inc)
- Producers: Xavier Dolan, Nancy Grant, Sylvain Corbeil & Nathanael Karmitz
- Director and Scriptwriter: Xavier Dolan
- Web site: lesfilmsseville.com / facebook.com/Justelafindumonde.lefilm
After 12 years away from home, a writer returns to his native village to inform his family of his impending death. A family reunion in which each speaks the love he feels despite the endless bickering, and each gives voice to the bitterness that springs from doubt and solitude. Adapted from the play, directed by Xavier Dolan.
- Distribution: Les Films Séville Inc.
- Production: Mission Yéti inc (10e avenue Productions Inc)
- Producer: Nancy Florence Savard
- Directors: Pierre Greco & Nancy Florence Savard
- Scriptwriters: Pierre Greco & André Morency
- Web site: 10ave.com/fr/missionyeti / filmsseville.com
An animated feature film. Quebec, 1955. The destinies of Nelly Maloye, a novice private eye, and Simon Picard, a research assistant in a university anthropology department, unexpectedly meet. The impulsive and headstrong Nelly joins the methodical and pragmatic Simon in a dubious quest in the heart of the Himalayas to prove the existence of the elusive Yeti.