- Television production: ComediHa! Télévision inc.
- Event production: Groupe Analekta inc.
- Television producers: Sylvain Parent-Bédard and Marie-Claude Filteau
- Broadcasters: Société Radio-Canada and ARTV
In the fall of 2017, 40 years after her breakthrough Québec concert tour, Angèle Dubeau will hit the road for the last time, accompanied by her orchestra La Pietà. With the support of Radio-Canada and ARTV, ComediHa! Télévision inc. will bring audiences in Québec and the rest of Canada the violin virtuoso’s farewell tour.
- Distribution: Les Films Séville inc.
- Production: Cinémaginaire inc.
- Producer: Denise Robert
- Director: Denys Arcand
- Scriptwriter: Denys Arcand
- Page or website: cinemaginaire.com / lesfilmsseville.com
Denys Arcand’s new film is a detective thriller with a philosophical twist, Arcand’s take on a society in which money reigns supreme and all other values have collapsed.
- Distribution: Les Films Christal s.e.c.
- Production: 9360-9196 Québec Inc. (a subsidiary of Christal Films Productions Inc.)
- Producers: Christian Larouche
- Director: Remi St-Michel
- Scriptwriter: Érik K. Boulianne
- Page or website: www.facebook.com/LesFilmsChristal
Produced by Christian Larouche, written by Éric K. Boulianne and directed by Rémi St-Michel, Avant qu’on explose is the story of Pier-Luc, a Baie-Saint-Paul teenager who is afraid of dying without ever having had sex. With the outbreak of World War III imminent, this summer is his last chance to lose his virginity and he is ready to do whatever it takes.
- Distribution: Les Films Séville
- Production: Corporation ACPAV Inc.
- Producers: Bernadette Payeur, Marc Daigle
- Director: Sébastien Pilote
- Scriptwriter: Sébastien Pilote
- Page or website: acpav.ca / filmsseville.com
Léo is a restless, dissatisfied girl living in an aging bayside industrial town with her mother and stepfather, a trash radio host who has driven her father, the deposed leader of the union, out of town. She meets Steve, a reclusive guitarist. Their ambiguous relationship gives her some comfort and a way to escape.